Juan Diego Campus Schools ordering procedures for Faculty, Staff, Coaches, & Volunteers Representing Juan Diego Catholic High School.
Skaggs Catholic Center’s athletic teams will be suited in Nike team uniforms and apparel 2018-2019 through 2028-2029; Nike apparel also will be sold at the campus store.
JUAN DIEGO HIGH SCHOOL & YOUTH TEAMS
Juan Diego Catholic Schools Nike Team Uniforms must be ordered through Saint Paul’s Place. BSN Sports is our exclusive vendor for Nike apparel and equipment. If BSN is not able to meet team budget and/or inventory stock levels, BSN must notify SPP manager and team coach by providing alternative options.
All other team items to be imprinted/decorated representing Juan Diego Catholic Schools must also be purchased through Saint Paul’s Place as the Juan Diego logos are registered and copyrighted. Please see copyright information below. SPP manager will utilize BSN and other vendor/supplier resources to service team needs.
Team items ordered through SPP are priced at cost including, shipping, handling, & decorating through SCC team accounts. Coach or faculty team parent should plan in advance due to nationwide inventory shortages and production scheduling. Extra time required for custom uniforms.
- Custom Uniforms - 6-8 months
- Stock - 6-8 weeks
- Coach orders custom Nike uniforms / stock Nike uniforms in timely manner after approval from athletic director. Uniform replacements differ for each team
Team Spirit Pack
Unless previously approved by the Athletic Director(s), the following is the process and details for Team Spirit Pack gear ordering.
Spirit Pack details should be completed before Team/Parent Meeting
- Team Spirit Packages should be created with a budget of $200.00 or less for each athlete in mind.
- Team Spirit Packages will be pre-paid by athlete through SPP webstore by order deadline. Late, Replacement, or Reorders are sold at full MSRP after order deadline - This includes but is not limited to - if athlete missed the order deadline, joins the team after the deadline, orders the wrong size in error, or does not like the way item(s) fit. No guarantee of availability in all sizes. Please contact athletic director for financial assistance if needed.
- Team uses either Coach or designated team parent (SCC faculty member or experienced volunteer parent) as a coordinator between team and SPP.
- Coordinator responsibilities:
- Explain ordering process and deadline at parent meeting.
- Select and pre-approve mandatory team pack and optional add-on items keeping the budget of $200 or less in mind. Many suppliers are experiencing delays. We strongly recommend choosing sizes/styles in stock.
- Order try-ons prior to parent meeting. Coordinator handles the try-on items until the order deadline. Try-ons must be returned first business day following the order deadline.
- Saint Paul's Place will have Spirit Pack store link ready for team parent meeting.
- Apparel orders for coach(es) or scholarship athletes are handled internally through email orders for tracking purposes. (temporary code can be used for online orders, please see store manager)
Specialty Team Items
Varsity/Senior athlete specialty items ordered (ex; varsity athlete gifts, senior graduation gifts, coach gifts, senior parent gifts, cancer fundraiser ie; pink night*). *See fundraising information.
SPP - Saint Paul’s Place
All other imprinted products, spirit apparel, or fan gear items representing Juan Diego Catholic Schools sold at retail through SPP campus store walk-in or SPP online/webstore.
ALL APPAREL & FANGEAR
Any/All item(s) imprinted representing Juan Diego Catholic Schools. - Orders or provides purchase orders for team equipment and playing gear.
Sharon Shelkey, Saint Paul’s Place store manager
Email: [email protected]
TEAM UNIFORMS, EQUIPMENT, & PLAYING GEAR
Max Schug, BSN account representative
Email: [email protected]
ATHLETIC DIRECTORS - provides purchase orders for team equipment and playing gear.
Ted Bianco, JD High School Athletic Director
Danny Larson, JD High School & JD Youth Assistant Athletic Director
Sam Salts, JD Youth Athletic Director
Online Fundraising Sign-up
Mobile Kiosk Fundraising
* FUND RAISING - Please contact SPP store manager for fundraising goals, including; apparel, fan gear, tailgating, and other specialty JD or SJB imprinted products using Saint Paul's Place mobile kiosk. All school fundraising must be pre-approved by Campus Activity Director. For non competing Juan Diego Catholic Schools fund-raising, please contact [email protected].
TEAM EQUIPMENT & GEAR must be pre-approved by the athletic director and ordered through AD. These items include, but not limited to: balls, nets, batting, racquets, protective gear, goods used for court and field sports or exercise.
SPIRIT TEAM PACK & APPAREL WEAR must be ordered through Saint Paul’s Place. All apparel items representing JDCHS worn by faculty, staff, students, athletes and coaches during practices, games, school and spirit dress occasions. These items include, but not limited to: wicking shirts, t-shirts, shorts, sweatshirts, hoodies, sweatpants, warm-up pants, warm-up jackets, caps, hats, backpacks, duffle bags.
SPECIFIC UNIFORM APPAREL WEAR must be pre-approved by the athletic director and authorized signature obtained through Saint Paul’s Place. Sport specific uniforms include baseball, basketball, cheer, cross country, drill, football, golf, hockey, lacrosse, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, track & field, volleyball, wrestling, and youth sport teams run by community organizations.
BANNERS/TENTS/FLAGS - must be ordered through Saint Paul’s Place.
JUAN DIEGO’S OFFICIAL CAMPUS STORE - SAINT PAUL'S PLACE
Saint Paul’s Place is the official store for Juan Diego Catholic High School - uniform apparel, spirit apparel, spirit items, tailgating products and JD memorabilia. JDCHS logos are registered trademarks. Unauthorized reproduction of school logo and image representing JDCHS logo(s) font/color scheme is not allowed. Unauthorized persons or companies producing merchandise will be contacted for cease and desist of product(s) at the owner(s) expense. Saint Paul’s Place store is the only authorized retailer of JDCHS uniform apparel, spirit apparel, spirit items, tailgating products and memorabilia. All non-uniform apparel or merchandise sold, by law, must have sales tax collected, reported and submitted to the Utah State Tax Commission. JD apparel and spirit item sales are processed through Saint Paul’s Place campus store, kiosk, or online store. NO TEAM STORES. No business or entity shall authorize any JD team, spirit apparel, spirit sales representing Juan Diego Catholic Schools via; order form, sideline store, kiosk, or webstore. Saint Paul's Place is the only authorized reseller for Juan Diego Catholic Schools.
JUAN DIEGO’S TRADEMARK LOGOS, COLORS, & MASCOT
JDCHS IDENTITY - Apparel must include one of the following copyright registered trademarks; Juan Diego Catholic High School, JDCHS, Juan Diego crest logo, JD/Eagle logo, and/or Eagle logo. May also add: JD logo, Soaring Eagle logo, and/or JD logo. COLORS - Navy Blue, Turquoise, Silver, White, Charcoal Grey and Light Grey. Black allowed with prior approval for JD Fine Arts faculty and students only, no spirit apparel. All others - NO BLACK. Red Rose by request, must receive prior approval. MASCOT - JDCHS school mascot is Soaring Eagle. DO NOT use EAGLE solely without combining Soaring Eagle together.
CEASE AND DESIST - any company or person producing Juan Diego Catholic High School apparel or merchandise without prior approval from Saint Paul’s Place management must halt production immediately. No orders, no re-orders without the written consent of Saint Paul’s Place manager at Skaggs Catholic Center, LLC.
UTAH STATE SALES TAX
All non-uniform apparel or items sold, by law, must have sales tax collected, reported and submitted to the Utah State Tax Commission.
Many suppliers are experiencing delays. We strongly recommend choosing a size/style that is in stock.