To increase longevity of apparel, wash clothing inside out, in cold water, and hand dry.
- Pre-wash garments. Wash twice on gentle cycle with detergent before wear.
Follow these instructions each time you wash your garments:
- Do not use fabric softener or a detergent that contains fabric softener.
- Wash immediately after wear. Do not allow stains to set.
- Turn garments inside out prior to washing (except for jackets, pullovers, bags).
- If stains are still visible in the garments, wash again. Do not dry util stains are removed.
- Use cold water.
- Do no bleach.
- Air dry only.
- Do no iron.